All Scenes - 402 Total Phrases- 4514
Out-neutral / Advice url
- Don’t let it get out of hand.
- Don’t let it go to your head.
- Don’t take it so personally.
- Don’t take the law into your own hands.
- Just try to remember that mum’s the word, and try your best to not let it slip out when you are caught off guard.
- Keep a hold on the situation.
- Don’t boast about it.
- Get a grip on yourself.
- Don’t resort to violence.
- I think one of the problems is that you’ve been bouncing from one extreme to another.
- Don’t air your dirty laundry out in public.
- You’ve got to snap out of it.
- Now get serious, and stop horsing around.
- You have to quit cold turkey.
- Get a hold of yourself.