All Scenes - 402 Total Phrases- 4514
Out-neutral / Advice url
- The chances of that happening are pretty close to zero.
- If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.
- Nothing lasts forever.
- You can’t believe everything you hear.
- I wouldn’t be so sure if I were you.
- It’s not worth it.
- I think you’re expecting something that’s not realistic.
- I don’t think that’s such a good idea.
- Lightning never strikes twice in the same spot.
- That’s not a good idea.
- There’s more to it than meets the eye.
- You can’t judge a book by its cover.
- It’s not what it’s cracked up to be.
- Take it with a grain of salt.
- You have to read between the lines.